Below is a list of frequently asked questions. Click on the question to see the answer.
Are your cakes suitable for communities?
Yes all cakes are halal and suitable for different communities.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer financial details with any 3rd parties.
How far ahead do I need to order?
The earlier the better, we recommend two or three in advance. For weddings, Christmas, Christening parties and other large orders.
- All cakes to be collected by the customer at our 216, High Street North, Eastham Brach only.
- All cakes are delivered boxed.
- Unfortunately we do not provide door to door delivery.
How do I place an order?
You can place an order by selecting the cake you would like and working through the selections of size and flavour then placing the order via our online shop. You can also visit our shop, the contact details are here - Contact Us
Refund Cancellation and Complaints
- There will be no refund on cakes cancelled less than 3 working days prior to collection or delivery.
- Corrections and repairs to cakes, including inscription mistakes, can be corrected on the same day in most cases. You are required to give us this opportunity and must let us know of the problem within one hour of accepting your cake.
- Complaints are very rare and we take them very seriously. Some complaints may require further investigation and an immediate refund may not always be possible. Photographic evidence may be requested prior to you using the cake.
- Cakes, or part of cakes, may need to be returned within three days to ensure we are able to fairly assess the nature of the complaint.
- The maximum Credit note we offer is the value of the cake and delivery. Further compensation is not available.
What ingredients do you use?
Were possible, we use the best quality organic and Fairtrade ingredients like organic butter, free-range eggs. We use best quality vanilla extract and Fair-trade cacao and chocolate. All the decorations are made using natural and some artificial food colorings.
Do your cakes contain nuts?
Our cakes are made in a kitchen where nuts are used. All the products may therefore contain traces of nuts. please ask before buy.
Do you meet Food Standards Agency and Trading Standards requirements?
Yes we adhere all trading standards and inspected by Food Safety team and comply with current standards.